Each of these Groups comprises BENHS members who share a particular entomological or natural history interest. Although the focus of a BENHS Group might be, for example, geographical, ecological or taxonomic, it is left to the inclinations and imagination of a Group’s members when it comes to deciding on the definition of their Group and how it is organised.
- BENHS Student Group
- BENHS Saproxylic Group
- BENHS Conservation Working Group
- Berkshire Invertebrate Group
- European Entomology Group
The following groups are all affiliated to the BENHS. Members of these groups are very welcome to attend any BENHS meetings, while members of BENHS are also invited to events organised by these affiliated groups.
- The Bees, Wasps and Ants Recording Society (BWARS)
- British Myriapod and Isopod Group (BMIG)
- British Plant Gall Society
- Dipterists Forum
- Earthworm Society of Britain
The websites give details of how to join these groups as well as publicising their forthcoming activities, meetings and publications.